engine & computer

Started by Kctom, October 19, 2005, 01:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Every once in a while you run across a guy who does a great job at a fair price. This fellows name is Jessi Bubb. When I was looking for engine and computer work for the chevy ls1 in the 30 Pontiac. Most everyone wanted about 1500.00 for a complete set up. Jessi did it for a third of that. He did the engine wiring harness, supplied the computer, and did the reprograming. all for that price.
So if you are installing a comnputer controlled engine in a street rod, get ahold of Jessi.
Phone number is 1-574-5279567 work is 1-574-2673630. Tell him Tom Swayne told you to give him a call.

WZ JUNK

Tom,  I looked at your coupe Saturday night at cruise night but I never saw you.  Very nice job and a very unusual car.  Seems like we never get to visit as much as I would like.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Kctom

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Tom,  I looked at your coupe Saturday night at cruise night but I never saw you.  Very nice job and a very unusual car.  Seems like we never get to visit as much as I would like.

We went over to Ryans and had dinner. Was really quite a few  cars there when we came out. My buddy wanted to get back home so we left right after eating. This car is not as well done as the 38, but it is a driver.
at least we got to talk a little that day at the show. The salt Stude was really a cool one.
TOM