Benny, Lillie and Rita

Started by 1FATGMC, October 13, 2005, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Talked to Benny and they are back in their house.  That is the good news.  The bad news is they still have no elect. or running water.  He also said that the roof is missing about 1/2 of it's shingles so they have tarps over the roof.  He said he can see lights in the distance, so he hopes elect. is not too far away.  They are running a generator to provide some elect. to the * and some lights.

He said there are tons of workers in the area from out of state trying to get things going and he sold a bunch of car stuff to street rodders from 'bama that are working there and saw his cars when he had them outside.

He has phone, so might go back to dial up internet as he misses you guys and gals so much  :D .

c ya, Sum

enjenjo

Great to hear their life is getting back to normal. If he needs anything, have him contact us.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm going to second Frank's seniments.  Is there anything we can do for him from here?  Can you PM me his address please.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

WZ JUNK

Hooley said he talked to Benny today.  They are in their house and now have electricity but no water.    I hope we hear from them soon.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH