Denise!

Started by CalifCarl, October 07, 2005, 02:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalifCarl

Where's the two week notice?  Day 14

CalifCarl

Oh Carl your so funny! Not!

CalifCarl

Anybody got a jacket, my shoulders are getting cold. 8)

CalifCarl

Nope I had no problem.  It was a little late for all the people checking for the daily reports.  Thanks for the storied trail you traveled.  LOL Even your detractor were reading ever word.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "CalifCarl"Even your detractor were reading ever word.

I know they were, and that's the very, very funny part.  "They" supposedly hate me and hate what I represent and what I'm about and all I do, YET "they" continue to follow me around the internet reading every word I post on the different sights.  Even visiting sites that they bad mouth.  It's great!  They just HAVE to know everything I do and all the fun I have with all my friends all over this country.  They can't stand the fact that sooo many of my friends have followed my progress and wanted to be apart of the whole adventure, so much so that my buds wanted (and did) "sponsor" small parts of the fuel.  AND they fact that I bake cookies and GIVE to friends at shows REALLY gets them boiling.  I LOVE IT!!! :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bib_Overalls

I know that day 19 was a bummer.  But when you have time could you close the loop for us?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"I know that day 19 was a bummer.  But when you have time could you close the loop for us?

Of course I will sweetie!  I've been meaning to finish Day 19 and 20 for a fews days now BUT have had so much to do at work after 3 weeks gone PLUS having to fill out this mulit page tech sheet with complete story for R&C which took me HOURS, PLUS, catching up with my boyfriend, sister, nephew, other friends..... lots of friends and family stopping by to see photos and hear the stories there just hasn't been enough time in the day lately.  Let me gather my thoughts and I promise to complete the journey tonight.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

kb426

Really looking forward to the "finale". When you have time, pm me about the "detractors".
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know they were, and that's the very, very funny part.  "They" supposedly hate me and hate what I represent and what I'm about and all I do, YET "they" continue to follow me around the internet reading every word I post on the different sights.  Even visiting sites that they bad mouth.  It's great!  They just HAVE to know everything I do and all the fun I have with all my friends all over this country.  They can't stand the fact that sooo many of my friends have followed my progress and wanted to be apart of the whole adventure, so much so that my buds wanted (and did) "sponsor" small parts of the fuel.  AND they fact that I bake cookies and GIVE to friends at shows REALLY gets them boiling.  I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

well....... that is interesting.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

"They" just don't know and love you like we do!  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

Who in the hell are "They" anyway? I guess I'm out of touch.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

GPster

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Who in the hell are "They" Charlie
Maybe "They" are the ones that floated to the top to point the finger at Denise over that parking incident at Louisville this year. Just remember you could point the "Finger" back being more selective about what "Finger "you use. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

I believe 'they' are some folks that developed a problem with Denise a couple of years ago?

lets move on to more better things to discuss.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

toledobill

Charlie Chops 1940 wrote:
Who in the hell are "They" Charlie

Count me in among the clueless, Charlie.  I've been following the adventures of Denise and the Big Olds for a couple of years now, on this board and others.  I have NEVER encountered a detractor, only admirers and envious wannabees.  Whoever these "detractors" are, they've gotta be clueless about class, style, and why cars have a wheel at each corner.

Oh yeah -- they must not like cookies, either.