Rudy; pics of your roadster please?

Started by Pope Downunder, October 04, 2005, 04:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Downunder

I just caught a glimpse of your roadster on the other post; and I would like to see some more, and the story.  You certainly have a good eye for what looks right.

Is this the same '32 you were building when Steve and I were there, or is another?  The other one was a RPU wasn't it?

If it has been posted; a link will be fine.

Roadstar

Hey Neal, Good to hear from you.

This is the same Roadster I have had for about 4 years. I just added the number on the door and the 16 inch steelies and the Dirt Track tires this summer. I finally have the look I've always wanted for the car.

The Roadste Pick up is still on the drawing board but will soon be a reality.

If you get the Good Guys Gazette there is a real nice color pic included with the covverage of the Nats in Columbus this year.

I'll try and find more pics when I have more time.

34ford

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Roadstar"Hey Neal, Good to hear from you.

This is the same Roadster I have had for about 4 years. I just added the number on the door and the 16 inch steelies and the Dirt Track tires this summer. I finally have the look I've always wanted for the car.

The Roadste Pick up is still on the drawing board but will soon be a reality.

If you get the Good Guys Gazette there is a real nice color pic included with the covverage of the Nats in Columbus this year.

I'll try and find more pics when I have more time.

That looks great; thanks for posting those.  Yes, I would like to see some more.