Auto-dimming mirrors ?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 02, 2005, 07:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Any of you folks here added an aftermarket rearview mirror that is auto-dimming to your daily driver?

I've seen some online.  I need to check out the local Pep boy type places to see if they carry them.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I've had a couple cars with OE dimming mirrors, but never messed with aftermarket ones.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"I've had a couple cars with OE dimming mirrors, but never messed with aftermarket ones.

I've got OE auto-dimming mirrors.  I like them,  Janice really likes them.  :!:

Looking for comments on aftermarket mirrors on an install to an older car.  Seems like they have 2 - 4 wires , even get the compass and outside temperature style if you want
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Leon

I've got an aftermarket one with the compass and outside air temp fearture, got it for the Packrod.  Haven't hooked it up yet but it does look like a good piece of equipment.

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I've had a couple cars with OE dimming mirrors, but never messed with aftermarket ones.

I've got OE auto-dimming mirrors.  I like them,  Janice really likes them.  :!:

Looking for comments on aftermarket mirrors on an install to an older car.  Seems like they have 2 - 4 wires , even get the compass and outside temperature style if you want

my e-glide has a air temp gauge on it.
most USLESS thing on the bike...
(besides me)
compass?
i LIKE getting lost...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list