Nick32vic, your car is in Rodder's Digest

Started by alchevy, September 29, 2005, 09:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

How about this guy, he drives his street rod to the Nats for the first time and it gets in a magazine! Denise's Big Olds is in the Louisville pictures also.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks for the headsup bud.  I'm thrilled for Nick.  I remember my first time........ :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thanks for the headsup bud.  I'm thrilled for Nick.  I remember my first time........ :lol:

Me too but it wasnt with a car  :D  :D  :D
Congrats Nick
Dave

Roadstar

You're the man Nick.

That car has a great look, something that hasn't ben done a million times.

Great job.

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Nick32Vic

Hey thanks everyone!  :D  I found out like a week ago from Atch on the HAMB. My work is the only place around that carries the magazine and we didnt get it till today. Ive been waiting in suspense, it feels neat to get a car in a magazine. lol.

BobKs car is in this issue too, but heck, his car is in every magazine so it doesnt matter.  :lol:

Nick

Bob K

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Hey thanks everyone!  :D  I found out like a week ago from Atch on the HAMB. My work is the only place around that carries the magazine and we didnt get it till today. Ive been waiting in suspense, it feels neat to get a car in a magazine. lol.

BobKs car is in this issue too, but heck, his car is in every magazine so it doesnt matter.  :lol:

Nick

Thanks for the compliment Nick, I think that was a compliment. It was a comlpliment wasn't it?

Congrat's to you.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Nick32Vic

Quote from: "Bob K"
Quote from: "Nick32vic"Hey thanks everyone!  :D  I found out like a week ago from Atch on the HAMB. My work is the only place around that carries the magazine and we didnt get it till today. Ive been waiting in suspense, it feels neat to get a car in a magazine. lol.

Nick

Thanks for the compliment Nick, I think that was a compliment. It was a comlpliment wasn't it?

Congrat's to you.

B 8) B

Of course it was a compliment! Your car is virtually flawless. Everything about it is amazing. I dont have to keep telling you these things though, everyone else probably does.

Nick