blown motor???

Started by river1, September 19, 2005, 01:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Hmmm....do I see potential for a blown RRT entry into the HAMB drags?  Let's see, a leaf blower...I got one (a 220 mph model), a roll of duct tape....I got one, a 1/4 mile extension cord.....might have to borrow one, and some NOS.....can borrow that from my dentist.  Now all we need is a donor car.....maybe GPster's truckster :lol:
George

slocrow

That's perfect. I've got two blowers so we could do a twin charge. I also have a converter so we don't need the extension cord. Or maybe rework a couple of fan motors..............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat46

Quote from: "purplepickup"Hmmm....do I see potential for a blown RRT entry into the HAMB drags?  Let's see, a leaf blower...I got one (a 220 mph model), a roll of duct tape....I got one, a 1/4 mile extension cord.....might have to borrow one, and some NOS.....can borrow that from my dentist.  Now all we need is a donor car.....maybe GPster's truckster :lol:

EXTENSION CORD!!!??? no way, i have a gas powered leaf blower, just screw it to the hood, pipe it to the intake and wire it wide open...NOS optional :D

jaybee

Can't say that's the strangest thing I've ever seen, but I've seen some pretty strange things!   :shock:
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

EMSjunkie

Ya'all know, sombodys gonna strap one on sumpthin  :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Hmmm....do I see potential for a blown RRT entry into the HAMB drags?  Let's see, a leaf blower...I got one (a 220 mph model), a roll of duct tape....I got one, a 1/4 mile extension cord.....might have to borrow one, and some NOS.....can borrow that from my dentist.  Now all we need is a donor car.....maybe GPster's truckster :lol:

EXTENSION CORD!!!??? no way, i have a gas powered leaf blower, just screw it to the hood, pipe it to the intake and wire it wide open...NOS optional :D

wellllll,lessee,,nitrous for the leaf blower and the car and maybe a leaf blower for the leaf blower(with no2 of course).
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list