B'ville/Vacation pics

Started by Cword, September 09, 2005, 05:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

http://1149.ca/Races/2005/pics_1.html

I've put a dozen pages of pictures up on line.  Sort of a sample of the gobs I took over that week.  
Speaking of gobs, I got lazy one day and didn't clean the lens often enough, some are a bit fuzzy towrd the left.

What a great week,  I'm really looking forward to next summer and hopefully spending more pre-bonneville time down around Blanding.  Thanks Sumner for keeping that offer open for so many years.  it would have been a shame to have never discoverd that area.  

Mike
--

phat rat

Great pics. Thanks for posting them for those of us that weren't there.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kb426

TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Wonderful pictures Mike. It was a pleasure seing you and your father again and meeting Annette. Reminds me that Don wanted some pics of the track roadster pickup chassis. After Nats North next week I'll do a little sorting and send some - to your e-mail?

I haven't even got the cameras down-loaded yet - shame on me.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

river1

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Wonderful pictures Mike. It was a pleasure seing you and your father again and meeting Annette. Reminds me that Don wanted some pics of the track roadster pickup chassis. After Nats North next week I'll do a little sorting and send some - to your e-mail?

please, i'll take a set of those pics also, if you don't mind. thanks in advance

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I haven't even got the cameras down-loaded yet - shame on me.

i know what you mean, seeing mike's reminded me to do the same.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

slocrow

Thanks Mike; Really enjoyed the pics. I particularly enjoyed the ability to click on them and get the enlarged version. Thanks, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Cword

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Wonderful pictures Mike. It was a pleasure seing you and your father again and meeting Annette. Reminds me that Don wanted some pics of the track roadster pickup chassis. After Nats North next week I'll do a little sorting and send some - to your e-mail?

I haven't even got the cameras down-loaded yet - shame on me.

Charlie

Yes please Charlie,  my email account should handle the pictures just fine.  Dad's looking forward to taking them to school, he asked me about them a couple days ago.

Mike
--