Goodguys at P-Town.

Started by hotrodbob, August 24, 2005, 10:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrodbob

If any of ya are at the show this weekend, stop by the Goodguys Double Deck Bus and say HI! I'll be playin the music all weekend.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

OFOF

Hey Bob, Mickey and I are here now.  I'm typing this from our hotel room in San Ramon.  
We are finishing up our portion of the Goodguys tour that we joined on the salt and has gone through Spokane, down the coast, and, here we are.  Two and a half days of car fun awaits us before we head for Reno and then on to home in Northern Utah.  It's been a blast but I'm running out of clean underwear :shock:
Don.
Don Palfreyman

OFOF

Hey Bob, Mickey and I are here now.  I'm typing this from our hotel room in San Ramon.  
We are finishing up our portion of the Goodguys tour that we joined on the salt and has gone through Spokane, down the coast, and, here we are.  Two and a half days of car fun awaits us before we head for Reno and then on to home in Northern Utah.  It's been a blast but I'm running out of clean underwear :shock:
Don.
Don Palfreyman

av8

Quote from: "OFOF"Hey Bob, Mickey and I are here now.  I'm typing this from our hotel room in San Ramon.  
Don.

Don -- We have businesses in California called "laundromats" where for a few dollars you can wash your underwear good as new. Quite a concept, huh?

Are we going to see you at Sam's house Saturday evening? Tell Mickey that Sam promises to retell the bear joke.

Mike

OFOF

Quote from: "av8"
Quote from: "OFOF"Hey Bob, Mickey and I are here now.  I'm typing this from our hotel room in San Ramon.  
Don.

Don -- We have businesses in California called "laundromats" where for a few dollars you can wash your underwear good as new. Quite a concept, huh?

Are we going to see you at Sam's house Saturday evening? Tell Mickey that Sam promises to retell the bear joke.

Nope, we didn't make the chingo at Sam's.  Didn't get the word I guess.  Mickey says that if he hears the bear joke one more time hi will sh**.

Mike
Don Palfreyman

av8

Quote from: "OFOF"
Quote from: "av8"
Don.

Nope, we didn't make the chingo at Sam's.  Didn't get the word I guess.  Mickey says that if he hears the bear joke one more time hi will sh**.

Mike

Well, be sure to tell Mickey about our laundromats. Should make the trip back to Utah more pleasant for you guys.

Mike