Fired another one

Started by enjenjo, August 20, 2005, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

well, we have Slick 50's Caddy running. After a real fight with the tripower, a long story, we had a small problem with the pushrods, some were a bit too long. So with a little selective fitting, using some pushrods we had on hand, out of his old engine, it runs good. Of course the power steering pump blew a seal, but that will keep everything from rusting :lol: I'll try to get a picture when it's outside tomorrow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Things never rust in Ohio :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

earl schieb

The real question is.....who's smiling more, Frank--you or Ken?  :wink:

enjenjo

Right now me, Ken doesn't have the car yet :lol:

Slick 50

I'm trying to smile!
If it's not one thing it's another.
I may have to leave for the drags right from Swanton if we get any more surprises.

I have great confidence however that it's now ready to go!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Slick 50

OK Y'all,

I'M SMILING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up the Caddy last night and put about 300 smooth miles on it returning to Kentucky. It runs great overall, but needs a turn of a screwdriver here and there, nothing at all, really.

I'm a happy boy to have our car back. It needs a good bath and tomorrow morning as soon as Vicki gets here were off to Joplin!!!!

Yipeee!!!

Thanks again Franks!!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

enjenjo

:lol: It may take a couple washes to get that oil off of it, the power steering pump blew up last friday, and sprayed oil everywhere.

slocrow

Quote from: "Slick 50"I'M SMILING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That a way Ken. Good luck with the caddy, you know, lots of fun miles to ya. Enjoy the drags..........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Charlie Chops 1940

Wish I could attend but family things are keeping me here instead. Have a good trip Ken.

Happy Motoring!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!