Woodward Dream Cruz anyone Gonna be there?

Started by hotrodbob, July 24, 2005, 03:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red LeClear

We're staying at the Courtyard by Marriott on Centerpoint parkway and Opdike Rd.  between Birmingham and Pontiac.  It's at about 18 Mile and is just about 1 mile from Woodward.  No three day minimum and reasonable rates.  I'm not sure of availability, I booked it in March.  Last time we were at the cruise, a couple of years ago, there were rooms avialable.  There's also a couple other motels right around there too.  Might be worth checking.

HotRodLadyCrusr

WOODWARD UPDATE:

Spent last nite cruzn on Woodward with a bunch of buddies.  To say it was packed is putting it mildly.  Cars parked for many miles both northbound and southbound.  Traffic 8 lanes wide was very heavy in spots but moving.  We have been hanging out, and plan to continue to, somewhere around 13 1/2 Mile on the northbound side.  Kinda between the Red Coat Tavern and Pier One.  We parked in the Shell station last nite.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

parklane

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"WOODWARD UPDATE:

Spent last nite cruzn on Woodward with a bunch of buddies.  To say it was packed is putting it mildly.  Cars parked for many miles both northbound and southbound.  Traffic 8 lanes wide was very heavy in spots but moving.  We have been hanging out, and plan to continue to, somewhere around 13 1/2 Mile on the northbound side.  Kinda between the Red Coat Tavern and Pier One.  We parked in the Shell station last nite.

Hey Denise.... How do we know you when we see you, as I haven't met you yet??  :?  :?  8)  Some of us are coming Fri, PM, and again on Sat.

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

hotrodbob

WOW is all I can say about Woodward this year. And the cruzin was GREAT!

The parade down 12 mile with Denise, Rudy and her friend was fantastic.

Thank you for your hospitality and allowing me to join you, your parents and friends.

Open air cruzin in the Big Olds was great. Cruzin with the umbrella open was funnier the heck.

As I have always said, cars don't shrink in the rain and a little moisture didn't stop us. It was a blast! Denise,Ya sure ya wanna put a top and interior on the Olds?

Thanks again. Hope to see ya soon!
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

Roadstar

Bob, it was really nice to meet you. I had a really good time on woodward this year. Cruising is what's all about and we sure did our share of that didin't we. Denise was certianly Queen for a day :lol:

You have to admit, a top would have been nice a couple of times that day.

I'm sure I'll see you the next time you are in town.

hotrodbob

Topless is always cool. err, um wait we. err well never mind. Ok, Ok so when the water was dripping off the umbrella down your back it was a little damp and the seat did get wet, but we would not have laughed as much if we had done it any other way.

Still gotta get ya some photos of my coupe and Maverick.

Thanks for the great cruzin
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/