Hooley's 2005 story page...

Started by 1FATGMC, August 22, 2005, 11:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

I've added a page to my site about our trip to the salt this year ( HERE  ).  It is a little more complete than my post on here a couple days ago (maybe too long  :? ).  

I'm also looking for any pictures anyone might have of the car going down the course and/or pictures of our pit setup.  Any other pictures would also be nice.  Chris I used the one picture you posted and if you have it in higher resolution and don't mind me using it could you e-mail it to me so I can post a better one.  Thanks.

John, Jim and Benny as soon as you can get me copies of your videos and/or digital pictures I'll start making a master of all of them and add some more still pictures to this years story.  Jim was that someone else's camera you were using when you took the video of us pushing Hooley off the starting line?

c ya, Sum

river1

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Jim was that someone else's camera you were using when you took the video of us pushing Hooley off the starting line?

c ya, Sum

i'm thinkin it was john's son's camera. i didn't bring a video camera so it had to be someone elses (duh). i'll try to get a CD in the mail in the next few days. i'll be sending them to hooley and john as well.

ater jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

I have the push off video on my sons camera.  I will try to get it to you early next week.  I have to get through the HAMB Drags first.  

I wish I had a picture of Jim by his car near Monument Valley.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

sodbuster

You can use any of the pix that I sent you. Sorry that I did not shoot that side shot in High Res., I had just finished shooting pix of an F86 bellytank build shots, so I was trying to save disk space.

Chris Nelson
Kansas

1FATGMC

Quote from: "sodbuster"You can use any of the pix that I sent you. Sorry that I did not shoot that side shot in High Res., I had just finished shooting pix of an F86 bellytank build shots, so I was trying to save disk space.

Chris Nelson
Kansas

That sounds good Jim and John.  Chris did you e-mail me pictures or send a CD?  I haven't gotten an e-mail.  My e-mail address might have changed since you last sent me pictures.  You can find my current one with my profile.

Thanks guys,

Sum

river1

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I wish I had a picture of Jim by his car near Monument Valley.

i think he had a dash cam so it should be available from the navajo nation police department. :0-0

later jim

1FATGMC

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I wish I had a picture of Jim by his car near Monument Valley.

i think he had a dash cam so it should be available from the navajo nation police department. :0-0

later jim

Did they take points off or scalp  8) ????  

Sum

Ohio Blue Tip

Can't scalp him, he's to damm tall! :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

river1

besides nature has already started the scalping process :cry:  :lol:

later jim

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Can't scalp him, he's to damm tall! :lol:

Ken I got the pit and tech inspection pictures.  Thanks, that was just what I was looking for.  They have been added to this year's report.

And of course you can come back  :D .  Now that you are retired you can stay longer.

c ya, Sum

34ford

Sum,

Thanks for the report. I've been following this for the last 2 years and really enjoy reading your writings.

bob

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"besides nature has already started the scalping process :cry:  :lol:

later jim

started?

you've almost caught up with me

:arrow:   :?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)