ego ramma

Started by ram-rod, August 17, 2005, 08:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram-rod

be sure and let us know who gets picked for the egoramma
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

HotRodLadyCrusr

We'll know for sure the first week of Sept.  As soon as I hear for sure, I'll post it on all the boards.  Thanks a bunch for your post on the OZ board.  I know all those votes really helped.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"We'll know for sure the first week of Sept.  As soon as I hear for sure, I'll post it on all the boards.  Thanks a bunch for your post on the OZ board.  I know all those votes really helped.

I thought the 9th of Sept. was the cutoff date.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "phat rat"

It is BUT Tim said he'd start letting folks know as soon as possible because it looks like the "event" is going to take place the first week of Oct. and they realize that folks need time to plan and prepare.  He mention that by the begining of Sept there should be clear patterns to the voting and R&C will have a good grasp on the top 6 vote getters.

Once again good luck to all.....and don't forget to have ALL your family, friends, co-workers, car club members, etc. vote.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "phat rat"

It is BUT Tim said he'd start letting folks know as soon as possible because it looks like the "event" is going to take place the first week of Oct. and they realize that folks need time to plan and prepare.  He mention that by the begining of Sept there should be clear patterns to the voting and R&C will have a good grasp on the top 6 vote getters.

Once again good luck to all.....and don't forget to have ALL your family, friends, co-workers, car club members, etc. vote.

That makes sense. Check your pm's
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Most recent up date:  Ego-rama will start Sept 30th in Lake Tahoe and end Oct 6th in Southern CA.  Hope this helps possible contenders plan alittle better.  I know it does for me.  I have one less paycheck to plan with :shock:

Once again, good luck to everyone