A HUGE Thank You to the Franks!

Started by Slick 50, July 30, 2005, 05:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

I want to thank Enjenjo and Fatcat profusely for the work they've done on our '57 Coupe de Ville. It has a new lease on life thanks to their efforts. Along the way we've run across a few minor glitches which required some innovative problem solving on their part, and they handled everything nicely.

Some carburetor supply problems are going to knock it out of the box for Louisville, (more on that in another post later) but our truck is promised to be delivered on Wednesday so we'll see.

THANKS Frank II and Frank III for your efforts on Vicki's and my behalf!!!
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Roadstar

Yes, I saw the progress  made to the Caddy along the way and I must say it's going to be one impressive car. Frank and Frank have done a first class job putting things in order.

And Knowing Frank II any supplier glitches  will be handled by him and everthing will work  just fine when all is said and done.

Ken you will have one very nice car when it is done. I'll look forward to seeing you and Vicky in L'Ville  next week.

Sean

So where are the pictures? Last thing I saw was the modified intake for the heating/ac...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"So where are the pictures? Last thing I saw was the modified intake for the heating/ac...

Right Here

slocrow

Nice job on the car boys...so far. It'll be a treat to see it finished.

And Mr. Frank the Third...
"Man this is a big car. I am backed all the way up against the bench to get this shot."
....you don't usualy leave yourself this open for a shot across your bow. I don't mind pointing out the target but better let somebody else take the shot.... :lol: See ya in the Ville...Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Jbird

I'll take the shot. Maybe if Fatcats' posterior wasn't so profuse he could've gotten the whole car in the pic. Good lookin Caddy, I guess those Francises really do know what their doing.
  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Nice Job guys! I love the mid-50's Caddys!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Sean

A lot of steel there. Looks good... :)

slocrow

Quote from: "Jbird"I'll take the shot. Maybe if Fatcats' posterior wasn't so profuse he could've gotten the whole car in the pic. Good lookin Caddy, I guess those Francises really do know what their doing.
  Jbird 8)

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...