Re: Rain again

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, March 13, 2004, 12:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

Quote from: "Crosley"I get up this morning and it's raining again.  I thought the rain was finished til the monsoon season hits.

I still need to finish a few trim shingles on the roof.  mayb tomorrow

I guess I'll go finish up a tranny or 2 ..... need the cash for the projects ya know

Would like it to stop raining here.  We bought the lot next to us and I'd like to get it cleared,  But it is low and I can not get a dozer in until the ground dries a bit.  Went over this morning and cut up a buch of dead falls.  But I really need a dozer.  One man's proplem can be another man's blessing.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Sean

Quote from: "Crosley"I get up this morning and it's raining again.  I thought the rain was finished til the monsoon season hits.

Quit whining, at least its warm where you're at....

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Sean"

Quit whining, at least its warm where you're at....

well , all I can suggest is to turn up the heat in your house if it is cold inside...  ;)

It is raining or misting here now but it is supposed to stop.  I want to take my new drag car to test and tune tomorrow.  I still have a few things to do to it but I should be able to go if the rain quits and it is nice tomorrow.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Sean

Quote from: "Crosley"well , all I can suggest is to turn up the heat in your house if it is cold inside...  ;)

Turning the heat up in the house doesn't make the concrete out in the driveway any warmer.  :P

The Doctor has finally released me to go back to work starting Monday. I'll be able to start saving for a shop now. Won't be a mansion like yours though, I don't have enough back yard for it.

C9

Monsoon season?
Nobody told me there was a monsoon season there.

I know it can rain in the dez, but a monsoon?

That's alright, I'm moving there anyway . . . provided I can get the house sold.

Sweetie loves the rain anyway....
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

WZ JUNK

It is a wonderful day here today and I am sure everyone is running great at the strip but my car is setting here in the shop.  I finally got the timing issue sorted out but now I think something is wrong in my new transmission.   The car has no stall at all and so it bogs on the line.  The shifts are hard but I just can not get going.  It has one other quirk, if I take off in low and let up of the gas to coast then the motor revs to about 3500 before the transmission hooks up again.  If I could stage like that it would be great.  I guess I will talk with transmission guy tomorrow.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH