North of 49 crew

Started by sirstude, July 18, 2005, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Just heard from a Canadian friend of mine and he said to check with the North of 49 Crew at this years Bonneville.  Mike, didn't I see where you guys are not going to make this August because of late arrival of engine parts?  Or am I just dreaming?

Thanks
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Cword

That's right Doug

We're building a fresh engine, it won't be done in time for August.
In fact we hop to have enough cash scrapped into a pile to liberate our new heads from the supplier in about a week.

There will be a couple of us down there playing tourist though.

Mike
--

sirstude

Thanks Mike,

Glen Hildebrandt was who said to say hi, and sent a picture of his Willis.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Cword

Our club garage tour is at my house tonight, if Glen comes by I'll fill him in on what's up with N49.

Doug are you headed straight to B'ville or are you going to take in Sumners tour?

Mike
--

sirstude

Mike,

I can only get Friday off, so like last year, we will hurry down on Friday, and home on Sunday.  This is all provided I find a room for those 2 days, or we might be camping with Bruce Schiffner, he doesn't know this yet.  I have several lines on rooms, but won't know till late this month or early next month.  Next year, I am going to plan for more time down there.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

Topsterguy

Quote from: "Cword"Our club garage tour is at my house tonight, if Glen comes by I'll fill him in on what's up with N49.

Doug are you headed straight to B'ville or are you going to take in Sumners tour?

Mike

Hey Mike! Greetings from Larry and Jim ( the Topster guys from Victoria!) Ihope you guys are down there next year cuz Jim and I are taking the two roadsters down finally and hope to get together with you guys! Later!  L Z
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

Leon

Quote from: "Cword"

Mike
Not sure if you posted it elsewhere, Is Don going this year?

Cword

Quote from: "Leon"
Quote from: "Cword"

Mike
Not sure if you posted it elsewhere, Is Don going this year?

If mom dosent kill 'im first  :D

Dad and I will be travelling together, at least that's the current plan, my daughter may be along for the ride as well.  We'll be travelling by roadster, dad's hiboy and my tired ol' 28.

mike
--