Bonneville room

Started by sirstude, July 14, 2005, 03:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

My plans changed and now the first weekend of Bonneville opened up for me and I am looking for a room.  I already checked with Bob K and he is short of rooms this year also.  I am checking if anyone out there has an extra room a couple of us can take over for Aug 12,13th (Fri Sat).  I guess next year, I will make the reservations even if there is no chance I can make it.  My employer needs me to work a couple of the days of Good Guys in Spokane, so to make it up, he said I could take the Friday before off.  I am still going over to Spokane, just will have the car parked and get a lift over to the Hospital there with the rest of the crew that are coming over.

Thanks
Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

The time I went, it took 3 years of trying before I got a room. The first year I called in June. The next year I started in December. The 3rd year I found out that the Peppermill took reservations on someday in February at 9am. Everything else was booked from the year before. I got lucky and got a room. There was a guy there from Australia that we passed outside of Saltlake city. He had an orange English Ford if I remember,correctly. He shared a room with about 20 people. I drove by one morning and they had the door open. There were bodies everywhere. That's not my style but lots do it. Good luck.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Sir Stude(Doug),

I have a room available Friday through Monday (8/12-8/15) at the Bonneville Motel/Inn.  I believe that it is $98.00+tax per night and has two queen beds. Let me know if you're interested and I will get you hooked in with it.

If Doug doesn't want it it'll go up for grabs here and on the HAMB.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sirstude

Charlie,

Put me down for that please.  Sorry about the late reply, but I was in interviews all afternoon, and just had a chance to check the messages.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "sirstude"Charlie,

Put me down for that please.  Sorry about the late reply, but I was in interviews all afternoon, and just had a chance to check the messages.

Doug

Doug,

I'll call them tomorrow and let them know that I am passing the room to you. PM me your phone number tomorrow and I'll call you tomorrow night and give you their number and point of contact so you can switch it into your name and get it on your credit card.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sirstude

Charlie,

Thanks i PM'd you.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

sirstude

To all,

Thanks for the help on this room.  This board sure has been interesting, and very helpful on many occasions.  Frank - I will give Karl another call and let him know.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us