Dolly gone bad...

Started by tomslik, July 15, 2005, 06:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Searching the internet for a little action Tom? :wink:

A doll from Cleveland with tatoos that will sleep with you on the first date?.....I'm sure you've got some of them in Colorado.   We've got a bunch here.  Send bus fare and I'll ship you a few out. :shock:
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"Searching the internet for a little action Tom? :wink:

A doll from Cleveland with tatoos that will sleep with you on the first date?.....I'm sure you've got some of them in Colorado.   We've got a bunch here.  Send bus fare and I'll ship you a few out. :shock:

Ship me one of them there gals, I'll pay you when my brother straightens up! :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

mu1s9t6a9ng

just put a bid on her....hopefully i'll get her real cheap....that's how i like my girls....cheap and slutty lol..j/k

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"Searching the internet for a little action Tom? :wink:

uh, i'm not interested in "sleeping"...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat rat

uh, i'm not interested in "sleeping"...[/quote]

With that avatar you don't look like you could do anything but sleep.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tomslik

Quote from: "phat rat"uh, i'm not interested in "sleeping"...

With that avatar you don't look like you could do anything but sleep.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

what's that old saying?
"just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there ain't wood in the basement" or something like that;)

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"What a sluuuuuuut!

so, you biddin'?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "Crosley"What a sluuuuuuut!

so, you biddin'?