AZ powdercoaters

Started by river1, July 13, 2005, 01:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

any of the AZ boys, what are your recomendations for a powdercoater?  i'm needing a non car part done and need it to look nice.

thanks jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"any of the AZ boys, what are your recomendations for a powdercoater?  i'm needing a non car part done and need it to look nice.

thanks jim

the place we use at work is Affordable powder coating
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"the place we use at work is Affordable powder coating

thanks i'll check em out

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

GPster

Years ago when we had the HarleyI had a set of pipes powdercoated. I used VHT, because Posies was using them and I took that as a good recommendation. There main office was in the east coast. When I told them what I wanted to do they said that first they would have to sandblast the chrome off because the high temp coating wouldn't go over chrome and that they would then send it to Arizona for the coating because their east coast facility was not set up for the high temp application. At the time I think they might have been doing some "SPACE" coating work there. Might check with them. GPster

zzebby

I've had good success with a powdercoater on the south side of Washington just east of 48th st.  It would be about 53 rd st if that existed.  I think it is called Arizona powder coat ????
Had a number of car parts and also wifey type stuff done.  Price and delivery ok.  They want to sandblast everything they coat which is typical.  There are always a lot of parts outside awaiting pickup or coating.  It's interesting to see all the other in process projects.