RPU Update - The Flyer

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, July 05, 2005, 05:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Had a sign painter over a week ago and had a little work done on the Flyer. Will probably always be known as the Whiskey Ridge car from now on. I have the box blown apart for paint. I don't know when it will be done...do we ever know?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Nick32Vic

Wow Charlie. I hope i dont offend you here but for 1. i dont usually like little modifieds like that, and 2. i dont usually like orange and blue together. but

WOW!!!! You car is killer! I love everything about it! Are you gonna have it at the nationals in L-Ville? Id really love to see it in person.  I guess you proved my tastes wrong in this case.

Nick

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Had a sign painter over a week ago and had a little work done on the Flyer. Will probably always be known as the Whiskey Ridge car from now on. I have the box blown apart for paint. I don't know when it will be done...do we ever know?

Charlie

I like it.  I want to go for a ride.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Wow Charlie. I hope i dont offend you here but for 1. i dont usually like little modifieds like that, and 2. i dont usually like orange and blue together. but

WOW!!!! You car is killer! I love everything about it! Are you gonna have it at the nationals in L-Ville? Id really love to see it in person.  I guess you proved my tastes wrong in this case.

Nick

No offense taken as there was none intended.

Thanks for the compliments. I won't make Louisville as I'm getting the other car ready for three weeks to Bonneville. Nats North I hope.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Wow Charlie.

Nick
Yes, it looks great.

purplepickup

Oh man, Charlie...it's cool....it's awesome...it's "all that 'n then some", but more than anything it spells F-U-N !!!  8)  I'm anxious to see it in person. :D

Be careful Charlie.  You're raising the bar pretty high here.  You've still got that '32 Brookville to build. :lol:
George