Here for the first time.

Started by Anonymous, March 07, 2004, 06:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello all!  :D

Just checked in for the first time. Looks like a nice place for car people to hang out and talk. I started building street machines in high school and dont plan to stop any time soon! See you at the car shows and cruise spots in the summer!

Sal

enjenjo

Hello Otto, welcome to the RRT
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Otto, glad to have you in the knowledge base. :)
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I heard about RRT at Autorama in Detroit last weekend and swung by to see how it worked. I do brake work for a living to support my car projects.  My first car was a 1971 Javelin with a reworked 304 but these days I own a custom 1968 Camaro. The day job pays for the playing I do at night in my own garage!

As this is written, my main project is helping one of my sisters with a complete rebuild on her 1971 Challenger. We should have it ready for the Dream Cruise this summer. It might not be painted by then but it will run at least.  

Good to meet you all!  :)

Sal

moparrodder

Quote from: "Evil Otto"Hello all!  :D

Just checked in for the first time. Looks like a nice place for car people to hang out and talk.

COOL!! Another female that's into cars!!  Super!!  Welcome to the board!  Don't be afraid to jump in on a topic as you can see everyone's opinion is valuable and the exchange of ideas is what it's all about!  Again welcome!!  Bill 8)

Fuzzy

Quote from: "Evil Otto"Hello all!  :D

Just checked in for the first time. Looks like a nice place for car people to hang out and talk. I started building street machines in high school and dont plan to stop any time soon! See you at the car shows and cruise spots in the summer!

Sal

Hey Sal
I didn't get a chance to meet you at Autorama,but-----Welcome to the neighborhood!
Fuzzy 8)
No billet for this kid!

KustomLincolnLady

Welcome to the RRT, it was nice to see you in chat last night!!!
Looking forward to meeting.
Lots of great people in here.
Debb

SKR8PN

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Welcome to the RRT, it was nice to see you in chat last night!!!
Looking forward to meeting.
Lots of great people in here.
Debb

YA ......what SHE said !!    Welcome!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome everyone! I had a good time in the chat session Sunday, hope to see you there next week!

There looks to be quite an assortment of cars and people on here, glad I joined up!

Sal

phat46

Welcome, we can always use another Michigander.
I have a question...Why would a female brake tech call herself "Evil Otto"???   :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "phat46"Welcome, we can always use another Michigander.
I have a question...Why would a female brake tech call herself "Evil Otto"???   :D

lol! Evil Otto was a round happy face that bounced across the screen on a video game in Atari! My boyfriend in high school said I bounced around like Evil Otto and the name kind of stuck! He bought me a custom license plate for my old AMC Javelin that had a smiley face and said "EVIL OTTO" on it!

My real name is Sally, or Sal to my friends. You can call me Evil Otto or call me Sal!

lol I guess I should have explained that name in the first post! lol

Sal

purplepickup

Welcome to RRT Evil.  :b-d:

Now that you explained that Evil Otto is a bouncy smiley face, that changes the image I had.  I think the name is cool because it makes me think of a wicked, sinister ottomobile......a HOTROD!!! :shock: I think I'll keep that image :D
George

Welcome....A lady mechanic and a sister that's into hot rods also.....That's my kinda family! :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

58 Yeoman

Welcome to the board, Sal. As you've already found out, there is a lot of info here. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil