50 Days 'til Louisville!

Started by alchevy, June 15, 2005, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

The countdown has begun.........
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Goodfoot

And 3 days til the LA Roadster Show!

HotRodLadyCrusr

and two days till the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green, KY :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

bucketmouth

and you guys are excited. 46 more sleeps and I'll be catching the plane to make the Nats and Bonneville  8) .
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Goodfoot

Bucketmouth, you could make it the Nats (Louisville) and then the Nats (Knoxville, Ia) the following weekend and watch some of the Aussies sprint car racers try and put a whoopin' on us Yanks. Several "Down Under racers and many fans there. First beer is on me. Goodfoot

Dave

Quote from: "40chevy"The countdown has begun.........

You guys suck! Im not going to make louieville and for a while i though i was gonna be able to. Bowling green is out too and id like to do that some time.
Oh well there is always next year and by then I hope to have my S#$% together .. Im no rookie at louieville so missing this year is no big deal but Sue is going to Seattle and I thought I could go while she was out of town but its not happenin. .....................
Dave

btrc

And less than 1 hour until I leave for Back to the 50s.
Bob

Nick32Vic

Wow, It looks like i need to start working on my car if im gonna make the nats!

Nick

bucketmouth

Thanks for that Goodfoot, We'll have to see if it's feasible to fit it into our schedule. Hopefully I can get that beer of ya.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

alchevy

I was spending my time & $$ getting my '40 Chevy back in the road that I have almost ran out of time to get my AC installed that I bought at Louisville last year. Made that 11 hour drive up there two years in a row without AC. Of course last year I didn't need it since the weather was perfect. Looks like we will have a large group coming up from Mississippi this year.

Ya'll are all lucky I didn't start the countdown the day I got home from last years show at Louisville!
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

sal37

I'm feeling pretty envious at this stage.  It will be a couple more years before I get back to the Louisville Nats.

alchevy

Forgot to mention...Zero days 'til Dixie Run #27 in Clinton, MS as it is this weekend. Flyer: http://www.ms-sra.org/IMAGES/Dixie%20Run%2027msra.pdf

www.astreetrodder.com

Carps

Quote from: "sal37"I'm feeling pretty envious at this stage.  It will be a couple more years before I get back to the Louisville Nats.

I'm just feeling dejected.   :cry:

I have an airline ticket and my gear is packed.  All I gotta do is sort out some blood issues and get the elusive travel insurance locked away, which sadly doesn't look like happening in time.  

At least the ticket is transferrable and I can use it at another time.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

GPster

Quote from: "Carps"At least the ticket is transferrable and I can use it at another time.
BONNEVILLE? GPster