Denise?

Started by GPster, September 06, 2005, 11:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Denise? Did you mechanic get the heads off of the Big olds? What did he find? GPster

hotrodbob

Yeah, howz the Olds doing? Got a top yet? interior?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

HotRodLadyCrusr

I talked to him this morning.  He's so busy he has not had time to tear into it yet.  I'll keep you guys up to date as soon as I know something.  Thaks for asking though, makes me feel good that my buddies care.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "hotrodbob"Yeah, howz the Olds doing? Got a top yet? interior?

Yeah right :wink:

slocrow

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"He's so busy he has not had time to tear into it yet.

Did I miss a post? What happened and when?????????
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

HotRodLadyCrusr

Frank, hoping just a blown head gasket and not a cracked head.

slocrow

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Frank, hoping just a blown head gasket and not a cracked head.

Too bad Kid. Maybe just an intake gasket followed by the traditional white smoke. If you've done the compression test then I guess I'm just dreaming. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine for your cross country trip. Good luck......Frank

GPster

BTTT (is that right?) Well what happened? Should everyone be planning a "Junk Yard Crawl" looking for an old Oldsmobile Toronado to get the heads off of? Need to make sure he's up to that cross country trip. Maybe it's all that hard mileage on the rear tires with the fronts not going anywhere cause it's chained down. I get my information from a lot of places, if it's wrong it's my fault. GPster

GPster

Quote from: "GPster"BTTT (is that right?)
Evidently it wasn't. Maybe this time. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm picking Big Olds up on my lunch, he is fixed.  Heads were warped, had to be milled and "sleeved" I think he said.  I'll get the full scoop and post the details later on this afternoon.

slocrow

So what are you running now, about 14 to 1.  :lol:
Glad it's done and ready for the trip. Enjoy the good time..
.....Oh yeah, phat rat will take a bribe. :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'm picking Big Olds up on my lunch, he is fixed.  Heads were warped, had to be milled and "sleeved" I think he said.  I'll get the full scoop and post the details later on this afternoon.
Last night on CHAT you said he hadn't done anything to it yet. You said he's done your work for years, maybe he knows more about you than you think. Like he told you he hadn't started on it to get you off his back. You'd better have time to go home at lunch and get him a bag of Cookies. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

He had called last Friday and left a message on my voicemail that it was done.  I did not check my voicemails cuz I didn't think I missed a call.  I always have the phone on and right by me.

Anyway, my folks took the time out of their busy schedule to go get him for me.  It's an hour there and an hour back.  BO will be sitting in my garage when I get home from work.  Hima nd I are going out CRUZN!!

My biggest relief is that I can put some major miles on him this weekend going to Kzoo and back PLUS have the NSRA safety team look him over real good.  If any of my other buds want to give him the once over, feel free, my feeling won't be hurt.  The more eyes on him before I leave the better off I am.

Man I feel 100% better now... my heads on straight now!

Ohio Blue Tip

Man I feel 100% better now... my heads on straight now![/quote]

Want a second opinion ? :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Rayvyn

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

Man I feel 100% better now... my heads on straight now!

Are you admitting that after all these years you're finally level headed?
Must've taken alot of machining and sleeving to get that head plumb.
OH, you meant Big Olds...
Opps...
Sumpin' tellz me I better skeedaddle.
Gotta run...
See ya'.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...