Hot Rods & Haute Cuisine part deaux - Hotels & Itine

Started by DRD57, May 12, 2005, 04:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ric

Did the itinerary for next Friday's Tour get firmed up ? I saw two options.
I'm coming in fri am, got enjenjo's # and will call him.
Just curious what is on the agenda.
See you then.

purplepickup

Quote from: "DrJ"Don't worry... Save your shipping money!
Well, I'm already leaving one of my rod creations at home.  I'd kind of like to have this one there since I've been working on it and don't really have any other use for it.  It's kind of ugly but I'm sort of proud of it :D  Besides shipping is only a few bucks.
George

hotrodbob

The kid and I bought cars last night. His car from last year got cooked literally when SamIam's rocket car and my son's tangled at the finish line. So he is building a new one and I figure I will too. Cleaned off the work bench so others can do last minute repairs and such when the get here.

First time I saw the top of the bench since the last BBQ. Man it was covered with parts and pieces of all the cars we have. Found a bunch of stuff that I thought was lost.

So far this BBQ has helped me already!!!!!!!!
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

DrJ

I still don't see a final itinerary of where to be, where to start and when....?
Anybody?

Quote from: "DRD57"
Someone mentioned that they heard on the TV news a couple nights ago that the health dept. closed down the Toluca Lake Bob's Big Boy because of rodent infestation. Dunno if that's true or not, just what I heard.

A friend told me the Bob's manager closed the kitchen himself when the problem was discovered and called the health department himself to tell them what he was doing.
They are reopened and were Friday.

I still don't see a final itinerary of where to be and when....

enjenjo

Sorry guys, I have been out of touch a few days. Long story. I am in Las Vegas right now, coming to LA tomorrow. On the friday schedule, ot's pretty much up to the participants, and how far they want to drive. The first option is a bit shorter driving. We can do both , or either one, depending on the consensus.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

hotrodbob

Don't know where this story started, but the Tulaca lake/Burbank Bob's is open and doing fine.
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

MrMopar64

Well now that I got the car done.... (wasn't sure if I'd make it) Still needs to be rubbed but I can do that anytime  :roll:  I'll be able to go one day so it looks like Thur. I'll see you guys at breakfast

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

DrJ

What TIME are you guys planning on meeting at LeRoys for breakfast on Thursday and/or Arthur's on Friday?

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Grandadeo

This morning's breakfast was killer.  Had to cut out before lunch, but I can assure you the group is eating well.  Oh, this morning's shop tours were good too.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50