rooms for back to 50's

Started by Kctom, June 09, 2005, 10:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

The car is not going up this time but we are going anyhow. Kinda late to ask but where is the best place to get a couple rooms? Topless  Hot rod lady D usually has some info on this.
TOM

btrc

Tom,
   I don't know if this is the best place to stay or not, but our Car Club had a block of rooms at this motel and I know we had a few that we just let go.  Maybe there is one left open.  The name of the place is Live-in Suites (651) 738-1600.  It's at exit 247 on I94, just at the east edge of the cities.  We always used to stay at the Red Lion Inn which is one exit closer but we haven't been satisfied with the hotel.  We put a couple in charge of finding us a new home and this is what they decided on.

Bob
Bob

Kctom

Quote from: "btrc"Tom,
   I don't know if this is the best place to stay or not, but our Car Club had a block of rooms at this motel and I know we had a few that we just let go.  Maybe there is one left open.  The name of the place is Live-in Suites (651) 738-1600.  It's at exit 247 on I94, just at the east edge of the cities.  We always used to stay at the Red Lion Inn which is one exit closer but we haven't been satisfied with the hotel.  We put a couple in charge of finding us a new home and this is what they decided on.

Bob
Called and they were full. Thanks

phat rat

I think Bob K might have rooms left. He should be home from Indy shortly and see this.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"I think Bob K might have rooms left. He should be home from Indy shortly and see this.

Sorry but there is no room at the Inn. Filled all of my 150 rooms at the Raddison and just called there and found nothing.

There are prolly rooms available at the Sheraton 4 Points on I 94 and Hamline. we used to stay there but the neighborhood is deteriorating.

B :cry: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

studecoupe

I might have something that would work for you if you want a room?

I own a 2br duplex that does not currently have a renter in the apartment.  It is less than 5 miles from the fairgrounds.  And there is even a garage for 1 car, and off street parking for another 3 cars.  It is in a nice safe neighborhood for parking cars.  

It is unfurnished, but does have central air/kitchen/washer dryer/etc.  If you brought air matresses and sheets(or sleeping bags/ cots),  pots and pans if you want to cook, and towels it might work out for you?

You could have it for $150 total for 2-8 people from Thursday to Monday.

Any interest?  Brian.erin???@gmail.com (remove question marks to mail me and I will send phone #)

Also, I am the same user as 54stude, but I could not make that account work.