Paso Robles pictures...

Started by DRD57, May 31, 2005, 10:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Crafty

did you actually get any time to look around Don ? theres a hell of alot of pics there, excellent job.

Does anyone know what these are ?

river1

looks like a 36 lincoln to me

here one from a search

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

DRD57

They're Lincoln Zephyr's.

Note the differences in the grilles and the hood side trim.

The ones at Paso were 37's I believe.

river1

i'll defer to don on them being 37s.  that was my first thought also do to the similarity to the 37 ford. i went with 36 because i couldn't find any 37 pics online to confirm my suspicions.

thanks for the pics don i've save alot of the to my harddrive.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crafty

thanks, I can sleep easy now  :D

Don't think I've seen a pic of one before but there seem to of been a few floating round at paso.

DRD57

Quote from: "Crafty"thanks, I can sleep easy now  :D

Don't think I've seen a pic of one before but there seem to of been a few floating round at paso.

There were one or two more that I didn't get shots of.

Bob K

Wait a minute now, you are asking us to believe that you, Don D, the photo King, did not take a picture of 2 cars that were at the show. What the hell happened?  We always thought that with the quality and quanity or your Pics, that you took pictures of ALL of them for your loyal subjects.

I'm shocked

B ~:) B

Quote from: "DRD57"
Quote from: "Crafty"thanks, I can sleep easy now  :D

There were one or two more that I didn't get shots of.
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

DRD57

Quote from: "Bob K"Wait a minute now, you are asking us to believe that you, Don D, the photo King, did not take a picture of 2 cars that were at the show. What the hell happened?  We always thought that with the quality and quanity or your Pics, that you took pictures of ALL of them for your loyal subjects.

I'm shocked

B ~:) B

What? Are you kidding? There were 850 car registered and a couple hundred more prowling around town. Do the math.

I've been know to inadvertantly skip a car or two here and there, a green Chevy 'vert at the HAMB drags comes to mind, and then there are cars that I wouldn't point my camera at for fear of permanent damage. You should be thankful that I'm protecting you form some of those.  :roll:  :lol:

_Drewfus_

Great photo's (as usual).

Cheers, and thanks,

Drewfus :wink:
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"

Crosley.In.AZ

good photos as usual.

I noticed the lack of front brakes on the under construction old style rods
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)