A/C works in my shop

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, May 18, 2005, 11:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

As you long time folks here know I have worked towards a nice shop with a/c & heat.....

I have the exposed duct work installed and the system is operational.

it has only hit the high 90's and 100 a few times this season.

Yet, i worry about the unit.  I came home the other day and looked at the programable thermostat I have installed for the operation of the heat pump.

A little phrase on it had me wondering if the A/C is trying to tell me something............ LOL
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

what kinda arizonan are you? it should be at least 75 :roll:

later jim :D
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Bib_Overalls

"IN RECOVERY",  Do you think your unit was recently taken out of a drug and alcohol treatment facility?  Are you afraid it will have to shut down a times to attend meetings?
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

enjenjo

You guys may not realize the significance of this. The garage he is cooling is roughly the size of a Super Walmart + the garden shop. Somewhere another generator had to come on line, just to make enough electricity to run that heat pump. Another tanker of oil was burned, raising the price of fuel nationwide 4 cents a gallon. This garage is huge, he has about 600 of those little cars in it. The east side is in a different time zone that the west side, and that's the narrow way. Of course I'm jealous. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river1"82

what kinda arizonan are you? it should be at least 75 :roll:

later jim :D

=========== yep , the thermostat drops from a daytime 84* setting to 81 at 5:45pm.....
Tony

Jbird

Tony if you had MY connections you could just order up a nice hail storm to cool thngs off. This is about twenty minutes into a forty five minute deluge. The weatherman forcast partly cloudy, so, I moved my truck cab and suspension parts outside to do some inside cleanup, five minutes later the deluge began.
                                  Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Crosley.In.AZ

it has warmed up here in the valley of the sun.  Should be 110 are on this weekend.  A fine test for my a/c in the shop.

I find it funny that we now have "excessive heat " warnings here on TV and radio.  It must be for all the whimps that move here...... I guess.  8)

although to be honest every year we have several dumb *'s that get in trouble from the heat / lack of water.  Fools from out of state  that decide to hike the Squaw Peak mountain with little or no water and they get hit by the heat.  The heat can kill.

Me?  I will be behind a small trencher this saturday trying to get work done in the yard I could not because of the rain that enjenjo's dad brought with him earlier this year... LOL
Tony