See you all in a couple of weeks.

Started by sirstude, March 02, 2004, 09:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Hi all,

I am headed off tomorrow afternoon for a couple of weeks of warmth and cars.  The wife, younger son, and I are driveing down to Las Vegas.  Got tickets to the CUP race and the Outlaws.  First time for both.  Then driving back home and dropping the family off and grabbing a friend.  Headed to Anaheim, and then the March Meet, Long Beach swap meet, and the "Donut run".  Don't know what the last one even is, but Gary says it is getting big, some kind of run at a donut shop down there.

Lots of driving, but one cannot get enough car stuff, and it is definately white around here.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

TerryO

At least you'll be able to find a cop quickly if you need one.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sounds like fun!  Take alot of photos and post when you get back.  

Drive safe bud
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Track-T

If I remember right the "donut run" is a weekly meet in Huntington Beach
I'm not sure of which day or times.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Saturday mornings, early 6am-9am.  Cars must be out by the time the beauty parlor opens.  The hoodlums in the hot rods scare the blue haired old ladies.  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

Leave it to Denise,  Lives out by the big lake, but still knows what is going on in Southern CA.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

OFOF

Hey Doug, while you are at the races in Vegas make sure you stop by Carl Brunson's shop and say hi.  He knows everyone in vegas.  Then keep an eye out for my dark purple '47 Ford sedan with flames and WWW tires at the March meet.   Should be a blast!
Don.
Don Palfreyman