Blue Suede Cruise '05

Started by alchevy, May 01, 2005, 10:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Just got back home from the Blue Suede Cruise that was in Tupelo, MS. Had 500 cars there! I have about 244 pictures to upload to the net tonight. I will give the website link when they are there for you to view. Had one of the few remaining cars that was used in the movie "Two Lane Blacktop" there on display. It was a '55 Chevy that was outfitted with camera mounts for the inside shots that was filmed. If you ever get a chance to come to Tupelo, go to the Tupelo Automobile Museum. It has an interesting collection of around 100 cars from more than a decade of cars in it.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tom36

Nice pics, thanks.  I'm kinda' liking that red 54 two door wagon.  Tom..

kb426

Put me down for the wagon also.
TEAM SMART

47wood

Nice pics, thanks.  Is it me or is there getting to be a lot more "resale red" cars out there?  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

alchevy

There are a lot of resale red cars out there, but I'm still going to paint mine red one of these days.

www.astreetrodder.com