Will it ever stop???

Started by n.c.rodder, April 24, 2005, 07:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.c.rodder

I took this picture at 6:30 pm. Weather man says 3"-6" by morning  :evil: ...... YUCK!!!!!
Till we meet - On the street

phat46

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"I took this picture at 6:30 pm. Weather man says 3"-6" by morning  :evil: ...... YUCK!!!!!

Ain't it great... :?

We got about 4" here at the base of the Thumb, I went to a friends place this afternoon about ten miles north and they had about 6" and it was coming down hard!  BTW, it was 84 degrees here last Tuesday

parklane

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "n.c.rodder"I took this picture at 6:30 pm. Weather man says 3"-6" by morning  :evil: ...... YUCK!!!!!

Ain't it great... :?

We got about 4" here at the base of the Thumb, I went to a friends place this afternoon about ten miles north and they had about 6" and it was coming down hard!  BTW, it was 84 degrees here last Tuesday

Ya, same here. Are we havin fun yet??
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

river1

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

i got a sunburn today helpin my bro in law. temp was in the low 70s

later jim :twisted:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

8-Ball

The only thing is, is that in a couple months you will be able to fry eggs on your bro-inlaws forhead and we will be basking in 70 or 80 deg weather.   Just pulling your chain, i guess it evens out in the end.   Take Care   8-Ball

river1

Quote from: "8-Ball"The only thing is, is that in a couple months you will be able to fry eggs on your bro-inlaws forhead and we will be basking in 70 or 80 deg weather.

so true so true

Quote from: "8-Ball"Just pulling your chain, i guess it evens out in the end.   Take Care   8-Ball

as was i guess we had a bit o tug of war goin. :lol:

later jim

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "8-Ball"The only thing is, is that in a couple months you will be able to fry eggs on your bro-inlaws forhead and we will be basking in 70 or 80 deg weather.

======== at what percentage of humidity?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

parklane

Quote from: "river1":ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

i got a sunburn today helpin my bro in law. temp was in the low 70s

Ya, ya, ya. And may the fleas of a thousand camels envaid your armpits!! :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "river"i got a sunburn today helpin my bro in law. temp was in the low 70s

you should wear a hat to cover your large bald spot on top of yer head like i do.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "river"i got a sunburn today helpin my bro in law. temp was in the low 70s

you should wear a hat to cover your large bald spot on top of yer head like i do.

that i did except when wearing the face shield. the shield was needed due to the 30+ years of crap in the hidden niches of the patio we tore down. today the back is sore from swinging the sledge but my getting a massage  :D  tomorrow will take care of that.

later jim

Cword

April up here was just like that last year.

This year it was like this....

http://www.fsra.org/thaw/thaw_1.htm

Mike
--

parklane

Thanks for the pics Mike. Maybe there is hope for Ontario too!! :wink:

n.c.rodder

It was 50 today & all snow has melted..... Go figure?

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

jdaley

Come to Australia Mate, we go months or years with rain at all, let alone the white stuff. i worked in the centre for a while and they had no rain for 10 years.

Ohio Blue Tip

Them "Cedar Savages" are always complaining!  Come on down to beautiful West Michigan, the weather is always perfect!  (In the garage) :lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken