Unveiling BBQ Bash and Open House at Earl Schieb's Cave

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 18, 2005, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

The time is almost here. In alittle over one week I'll be lying my eyes on a PAINTED Big Olds for the first time and I want you guys to be there too! Come help me celebrate another step completed in Project Big Olds. Yep, HUGE unveiling party at Earl Schiebs "Cave", Volunteer Auto Body, on Friday evening April 29th 5pm.

We'll grill some meat, have lots-o-side dishes, and a cooler full of beer and another one full of soft drinks. There will be guided tours through the shop and the "yard" out back and a years worth of build-up photos being shown on the big screen TV in the lobby.

I know it's a long shot that any RRT buds are local enough to attend but if you are I would LOVE to have you there to share in my excitment..... plus I really wanna showcase Mike's shop and talents.  Please reply if you can make it so I know how much grub and drink to have.

Volunteer Auto Body is located in Hartsville, TN. Mike can reply with the exact address and directions.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

PEDDRO

And I felt special for a second when you invited us HAMBers over.....

alchevy

I'm going to be in Tupelo, MS at the Blue Suede Cruise (www.bluesc.com for more info) that weekend. One of the bands that's playing Friday night is made up from members of a club I'm in. If anyone wants to come to Tupelo after the Bash & Open House, Come on! You will be within 5 hours of Tupelo.

The band's name is Memory Lane, I took the photo to use in their poster at: http://www.bluesc.com/Schedule/eventdetails.asp?EventID=39
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com