"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

X38

What is it, exactly? (ie chassis/body)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "X38"What is it, exactly? (ie chassis/body)

It's a Street Beast 34 3 window.
their chassis and body. I have a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin and all the paperwork that came with the "kit". have the ident-a-plate too.

hope its not gonna be a huge P.I.T.A.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dusty

Vance,
If you register it as a new manufactured auto it will have to pass all the new requirements.  If you have an old title, it only has to come up to what it was new.  I know the boys in Calif. are having problems with their DVM, but here in Texas it hasn't caught up with us yet... When I registered my '27 Roadster, I had a title for a real "T" from New York state....No problems... Best bet is to check with your Courthouse... That's what I did.  The lady there and her husand have 7 streetRods, so she knew what was going on...
Gud Luk
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

Dave

Quote from: "Dusty"Vance,
If you register it as a new manufactured auto it will have to pass all the new requirements.  If you have an old title, it only has to come up to what it was new.  I know the boys in Calif. are having problems with their DVM, but here in Texas it hasn't caught up with us yet... When I registered my '27 Roadster, I had a title for a real "T" from New York state....No problems... Best bet is to check with your Courthouse... That's what I did.  The lady there and her husand have 7 streetRods, so she knew what was going on...
Gud Luk

If you need a name and number for a NY title pm me... Worked great for me
Actually the NY title isnt a title per say but the DMV likes em here and as dusty said his worked too.
Dave