I like Summit Racing

Started by 48builder, April 07, 2005, 12:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48builder

I hadn't ordered from Summit for many years up until a few weeks ago. I ordered their trunk mount bettery kit with the 1-gauge cable on you guys' recommendation. I didn't open the kit for a couple weeks, and when I did, I noticed the 6 Adel clamps were not included. When I called them, the guy said no problem, they would send them right out. The next day I got another call. Guy says the clamps are no longer included in the kit I bought, but they were going to send me some anyway. Nice of them to do that. Of course, I could have pushed the issue since the catalog said they were included, but still nice of them to do it.
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Bob K

Hey Walt:

WE NEED TO SEE SOME MORE PICTURES

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

48builder

I have to figure out how to use my daughters digital camera first. Better yet, come out this summer and see it in person!
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

Dolly

Quote from: "48builder"I have to figure out how to use my daughters digital camera first. Better yet, come out this summer and see it in person!

Sounds like an invitation if ever I heard one, is it OK if I bring Carps too?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

48builder

Quote from: "Dolly"
Quote from: "48builder"I have to figure out how to use my daughters digital camera first. Better yet, come out this summer and see it in person!

Sounds like an invitation if ever I heard one, is it OK if I bring Carps too?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Certainly. Everyone is welcome. I am still working out the details of the Syracuse Nats Sort-of annual BBQ. I'll keep you posted!
'39 Chevy driver

Crosley.In.AZ

Summit racing sells Hughes Performance products.  Summit does take darn good care of it's customers

I could tell many stories on returned items we have provided a full refund or waranty  on.

One returned item was a 700r4 heavy duty tranny that was COMPLETELY disassembled.  It was re- packed in our tranny box we use to ship them in.... the customer used the expanding foam to hold everything in the box from rattling ( I guess).

The whole box was injected with foam.

Once I got the box apart... the tranny looked like it had never been installed or used , near as i could tell. Not sure why it was apart.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)