I hopped back from the Bunny Run

Started by alchevy, April 10, 2005, 08:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

I just returned from the Bunny Run Car Show in Jackson, TN. What a BIG car show! Over 500 cars registered! Didn't get a chance to take mine, but had fun anyway. I took about 273 pictures at this car show. Had to group more than one car in most of the shots. I will be uploading them to the web tonight. I had the chance to meet reborn55 at the show.

Here's a sneak peak of some of the cars that were there. I decided to give you some pictures of the smallest ones and a picture of the largest one. When you get to see the rest online, you will see everything inbetween.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Bib_Overalls

I was planning on going.  But my wife had other plans.  I spent the weekend in the yard.  A number of my friends went.  I'll see Roger Cope, owner of a red Essex sedan and his son Jason, owner of a stunning orange 48 Chevy pickup in the morning.  I'm interested in hearing what they have to say.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

alchevy

A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tom36

That looks like about just the right size event.  Big enough to keep you looking at stuff all day, but not so big as to overwhelm you.  Nice variety of cars, thanks for the pics.  Tom..

Nick32Vic

These guys are trouble.  They are fellow club members. How was the weather?

Nick  :lol:

Bib_Overalls

Thanks.  I spotted at least 7 Jonesboro cars.  The  gold Willis that won best interior is owned by my friend Ronny Qualls.  The stitching was done by Anthony Fry.  He also did the interior in my roadster.  Friend Roger Cope tells me there were 513 at the Run and the overall quality was much higher than previous years.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

alchevy

The weather was perfect! This was my first year at this one, but folks that had been there before tell me that this was the largest they had seen.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Great pictures--It was a pleasure meeting you.  Hope you get your car lined out.  Thanks for sharing. :D

Beck

Do they still do the smoked pork dinner there. It used to be great! It has been a few years since I was there. I will have to put it on the calander for next year.
Beck

reborn55

Yep--Chili on Friday night and barbecued pork on Saturday night.  Great food.