Sayin' howdy.

Started by Uncle Bob, April 09, 2005, 12:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Bob

Signed on a couple days ago, but been on the road mostly since.

Just wanted to say hi, looks like some good knowledgable folks here.  Some of you I recognize from other forums.  I became acquainted with RRT by my contact with Carl Brunson (Kroozn).  He has my '65 Dodge A990 clone (or soon to be) in his shop in Vegas for body and paint.

Other lumps that take up garage space are Fords; a '32, '33, '36, and '40.  

Don't know if there's much I can contribute, but will when and where I can.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

Welcome Bob. Are you one of the guys responsible for turningCarl to the dark side (Mopar)?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Signed on a couple days ago, but been on the road mostly since.
Gudday and welcome Bob, hope you're not as grumpy as that other Bob who visits here.  :wink:

QuoteJust wanted to say hi, looks like some good knowledgable folks here.
And a bunch of trouble makers, but they usually hang out in the Ausssie section.  :lol:

QuoteSome of you I recognize from other forums.
Oh, so you are another trouble maker too?   :wink:

QuoteI became acquainted with RRT by my contact with Carl Brunson (Kroozn).
Ignore my last question, I think I know the answer.  :LOL: :LOL:

QuoteHe has my '65 Dodge A990 clone (or soon to be) in his shop in Vegas for body and paint.
Hope you realise it'll never be the same again. (and I mean that in the nicest way)

QuoteOther lumps that take up garage space are Fords; a '32, '33, '36, and '40.
So, you are doing better at the tables than Carl and most others ever visited your city?

QuoteDon't know if there's much I can contribute, but will when and where I can.
Bob, you're off to a fine staart, keep up the good work.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Uncle Bob

:DFrank, I can't take credit for THAT, you'll have to blame Rick his employee!  But I will tell you that he drives a '65 Coronet WAGON now...........and has plans for it! LOL

Carps; Grumpy?  Me??  Who squealed?
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Bob K

Welcome Bob, very nice name.

I think that you will like it here, there are a whole bunch of nice folks, with one notable exception. He/She  (depending on which personality is dominant at any given time) shall remain nameless to protect the guilty.

" Gudday and welcome Bob, hope you're not as grumpy as that other Bob who visits here. "

I'll have you know sir that I represent that remark.

B :twisted: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Bob K"I'll have you know sir that I represent that remark.

B :twisted: B

And I will add that you do it very well. So well in fact that we are thinking about giving you a new title instead of "Inn Keeper"

:lol:

purplepickup

Welcome Unka Bob :D

Any friend of Carl's is a.......uh......well......uhh....   Oh, what the heck, you're welcome to stick around anyway. :wink:
George

kroozn

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Signed on a couple days ago, but been on the road mostly since.

Just wanted to say hi, looks like some good knowledgable folks here.  Some of you I recognize from other forums.  I became acquainted with RRT by my contact with Carl Brunson (Kroozn).  He has my '65 Dodge A990 clone (or soon to be) in his shop in Vegas for body and paint.

Other lumps that take up garage space are Fords; a '32, '33, '36, and '40.  

Don't know if there's much I can contribute, but will when and where I can.

Oh, Oh! I guess I must have left the door open and somebody followed me in.

Folks, Bob is stuffing a Hemi into what is probably the nicest '65 Coronet 2 door sedan body left unbuilt in the world .... It just has door dings!

Bob, you should see the '65 after we washed all the crud off ..... nice!
(No that doesn't make the price cheaper.)

Welcome Bob, there are good people here.
Carl

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Bob.   Cal :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!