Big two day auction in western Iowa

Started by moparrodder, April 08, 2005, 11:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparrodder

Just wanted to share this auction with everyone that might be interested.  I don't have a clue as to who the owner was or am I connected to it in anyway shape or form. They just hung the bill in our office at work yesterday.  There are some really good old Chevys  and as the handbill says most of the automobiles have titles.  Here's the link to the auctioneer's web site for the auction, http://www.auctionbill.com/04-30pryor.html .    If you need any more info on it I can try and get it for you.     Bill

Here's pictures of two of the Chevys

RodZZilla

There is a fine line between hardcore and stupid.

moparrodder

Quote from: "RodZZilla"Thanks.  That looks tempting.

Yup Rod,  It is very tempting but I wont be there, it's that work thing ya know.  There are a bunch of goodies that I would like to have there but Gail says we're gonna have a new house one way or the other :roll:  so I guess I can't argue with the boss and there goes any chance of any new toys, oh well I better finish the projects I have before getting any more new ones.  Bill

RodZZilla

I know the feeling.  I have relatives in the area.  Maybe I can talk the wife into letting me go so "I can visit family".  Of course it could be that I am trying to get a new member of my vehicle family. :twisted:
There is a fine line between hardcore and stupid.