Big Olds FINALLY Gets Paint

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 01, 2005, 03:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

Quote from: "purplepickup"And Dolly, there's no way you'll see me between Choco and enjenjo.
I'm glad to hear that.

QuoteThat would be a very dangerous place to be.
Moreso than most people could imagine.  I' told by thhse who know that they both have little control over some bodily functions as a ressult years of abse on ther digestiive systems.  :shock:  :shock:   :shock:  

QuoteBut if I accidently get stuck in that spot my maleness and I will be exiting stage left.....very quickly  :-}
I'm sure Denise can find a seat for you, so long as you keep your hands in plain view.   :wink:

QuoteBy the way....how do you know they're hairy when they're nekkid?  Sounds like there's been a rooster in the doll house..... :wink:
Somebody keeps posting photgraphs on the HRI and RRT.  I think maybe they are also both exhibitionists.   :shock:  :shock:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "Dolly"

Denise, can I ride with you?    :wink:

You know you can sweetheart, after all us girls have to stick together.  You like purple by any chance?? :wink:
snip

That colour looks very classy.  Can't wait to see the finished combination.

Ohio Blue Tip

Well, ya really got me that time!  Glad Big Olds is painted but I think I'll be disappointed when I see the real color now!  Sure like that red, most of my cars have been red, in the old days folks accused me of buying red in 55 gallon drums.  Even had my own mix "Tindall Red"  real close to "Guards Red" a Porsche color.
So when can we see the real color??
I see it now, just have to go to page 2.  OK I like it but it ain't red! :cry:    OK I love it, :D  :D  when can I go for a ride?
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

rumrumm

You sucked me in--shame on me!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

reborn55

Either way you look at it NICE!!!!!!!!

47wood

Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

flt-blk

Denise, that looks great, even better is the fact that you got to paint
some of it yourself.  

You wanna come work on the smashed Commander??

One day our paths will cross again and I can see it in person.
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

_Drewfus_

wah hooo, very cool.

looking great, and looking forward to shaking the salt with ya... :wink:

cheers,

Drewfus :wink:
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"