Back From The Autorama!

Started by 40, March 01, 2004, 11:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just wanted to give a big "Thank You" to Denise and Rudy for providing us with a place to "hang out" and rest over the weekend and for all the other help in making it a really enjoyable weekend for us hicks from the sticks.....Those chocolate chip cookies weren't bad either :P It was great to see old friends as well as friends we hadn't met yet.Being able to travel with a couple of guys from the RRT made it even better.....seemed kinda like a 13hr BS session in the garage instead of a boring drive across nowhere.A special thanks goes out to Denise....only she could think of a place to eat on Saturday night where we could all sit around and BS for 2 or 3 hours and not be interupted by food or drink! :wink: (Just Kidding)
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

yeah but you sure made up for the eatin part the last 2 minutes we were there.   :lol:

I'm so happy you guys came out.  I had a BLAST!  You guys are so much fun to be around I didn't even notice the crummy service and lack of food.  :D

Race and his buds went to another place in Greektown on Sunday and me and Rudy tasted the leftovers, AWESOME!  Thats where we're heading for next time your in town.

I'll post some photos of the weekend when I get home from work tonight.  Or at least I'll try, Starphoto was giving me fits last nite.

Thanks again guys for coming out!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

SKR8PN

Just wanted to say that Willy and I also enjoyed everyone's company very, very much and we had a ball as well. We got to meet some new folks and BS with some old buds. All in all a GREAT TIME.  My only regret is I didn't get to spend as MUCH time as I wanted with a few folks.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

:cry:  did you miss not seeing Patrick???  :cry:    :D

BTW; his Camero took second, not first!   :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

Hey Daryle, glad you and your friends could make the trip, it was nice to meet you guys. I hope you enjoyed the little show we put on here in Detroit.

BTW, Thanks again for lunch saturday and it sounds like I missed an interesting dinner :wink:

Rudy,It was nice to meet you as well and I really enjoyed the show.Thanks again for sneaking us in the back door ahead of the crowd!The 40 is awesome and I can't wait to see it at a rod run where I can really check it out.....I promise not to drool on it :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"