You never know...

Started by enjenjo, March 26, 2005, 03:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

what you will see around the next corner. A buddy called and asked me to come look at some cars, and parts, less than three miles from the house.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

enjenjo

These cars are for sale

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"what you will see around the next corner. A buddy called and asked me to come look at some cars, and parts, less than three miles from the house.

So...two questions....  1-are ya just gonna leave us hanging like that?
                                2- Is that place gonna be on the junkyard crawl?

enjenjo

enjenjo

There's more, some I couldn't take pictures of. Most of this is going overseas, it has been bought by a collector. Some of the parts he is just selling off, and a few more cars. While I was there today, he sold a 33 Ford three window coupe, and a 42 Willys pickup. He has the two birds, a 59 and a 66, a 63 Tempest convertible, a 79 Camaro, a 20's Reo touring car, and some parts he still wants to sell.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "enjenjo"what you will see around the next corner. A buddy called and asked me to come look at some cars, and parts, less than three miles from the house.

So...two questions....  1-are ya just gonna leave us hanging like that?
                                2- Is that place gonna be on the junkyard crawl?

I asked about the junk yard crawl, some of it is no problem, we can go there, but most of the nice cars are in another place. I am still working on that, but he is a bit hesitant, as you might understand. I think we may be able to pull it off though.

kb426

You had a good time, didn't ya'?
TEAM SMART

flt-blk

That frame picture  "L29 Cord", I am intrigued, do you have any more
shots of it?
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

enjenjo

That's the only one I took, I can get more

av8

Frank -- Would you please ID the three big sports roadsters (other than the Auburn). Looks like a Stutz, Kissel, and Mercer maybe? I love those monsters, think they provide great inspiration for a one-off using modern hardware.

TIA

Mike

enjenjo

I believe the yellow one is a Mercer, the green one I think is a Dusenburg Model A, and I forget on the red one, but it may be a Nash