Reverse progress on 34………..

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, March 24, 2005, 06:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Here's an update.  I keep buying parts and there's no more parts to remove, so I may have to start re-assembly!
Sure glad I bought a driver! :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Aren't you glad you didn't buy one that needed some work? :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank,

That's the way it looked last Friday...and here it is Thursday...if I don't go over there every couple days he slacks off. I guess I'll have to go kick some butt tonight - LOL.

No, not really - he's pretty motivated - told him he'd have to ride in back this year.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Frank,

That's the way it looked last Friday...and here it is Thursday...if I don't go over there every couple days he slacks off. I guess I'll have to go kick some butt tonight - LOL.

No, not really - he's pretty motivated - told him he'd have to ride in back this year.

Charlie

If you'r wanten to kick some butt, you better bring a lunch! :lol:
Some of the progress this week doesn't show in the photos and I had a lot of visitors this week that slowed me down.  Got a 3 day weekend now, so stand back!
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Three day weekend for what?

I guess that means coffee and rolls at your place tomorrow morning? And free beer tonight?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Three day weekend for what?

I guess that means coffee and rolls at your place tomorrow morning? And free beer tonight?

O.K. I surrender!  
You remmember when you was working :P , Good Friday off?
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Us retired guys have all the time it takes to wear you other guys down. I'll see ya tonight. Got some new A/C vents you can look at and have if you want them.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

n.c.rodder

He might have gotten more done if he wasn't  screwing around up here last weekend!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Charlie Chops 1940

The motor and rans slipped right in there good tonight so we marked the spost for the new motor mount holes in the frame pads and pulled it back out. I'll do a little rusty/fuzzy cleanup on the front half of the frame tomorrow over coffee and leave OBT to his own devices for the rest of the weekend. We ended up moving the engine/trans back about 1-3/4" and relocated the steering box so the pitman arm comes out in the proper relationship to the rest of the steering parts. Another week and the power can go back in.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

EMSjunkie

Thanks for posting the picture of your wiring, I don't feel so bad now :)
I'm doing that myself right now, I just thought I had a rats nest :shock:

good luck on your project

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****