How can I get this website to remember my password?

Started by brianangus, March 24, 2005, 08:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianangus

It's a pain having to type in my name and password everytime I want to post on this site. Even when I check the "remember my password" box, it don't. It seems to me I read about someone else on this forum complain about the same problem, but I can't find the post.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "brianangus"It's a pain having to type in my name and password everytime I want to post on this site. Even when I check the "remember my password" box, it don't. It seems to me I read about someone else on this forum complain about the same problem, but I can't find the post.

That is because you are probably not looking in the right place. There is a seperate forum for forum related quetions. If you go to the forum index page, and scroll down below the RRT forum there is a forum called Sitewide User FAQ. If you go in there you will find a topic titled Login/Logout issues and when you go in there you will find some instruction on how to fix this issue. There are also a few other topics also related to the same issue.