Event Pictures soon...

Started by alchevy, March 20, 2005, 12:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Had a nice turnout of cars on Saturday for my club's car show. Had 70 cars at it and that was with whole lot of clouds in the sky until the sun broke through and it was a nice day. Probably would have had more cars if rain wouldn't of been in the forecast. Add to the number of registered cars the 15 that were club member's cars and it was a good day. Got a picnic planned for Sunday and rain is still in the forecast. I will get the pictures posted to my club's site Sunday night.
AL
PS: Here's one picture of a custom that was here today at the car show. A '55 Chevy that borrowed some things from a '57 Vette. Saw this one in New Orleans in World of Wheels in January this year. Awesome car.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

http://www.vicksburgcruisers.com/rras05.htm is the link to the pictures. Picnic was rained out today.
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

chris spokes

8) nice pics looks like a good turnout
he who has the most toys wins

alchevy

Quote from: "chris spokes"8) nice pics looks like a good turnout

Thanks, I enjoy taking them. We were pleased with the turnout. Some dark clouds rolled in while we were setting up and it sprinkled rain some, but then it cleared up and became a very nice day. Probably the rain chances scared some from coming or we would of had more.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com