Nuva Newbie Here

Started by grazza, March 16, 2005, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grazza

Hello boys an girls.   Well the pain of HRIBR has lessened.  I ran away to the Cook Islands and NZ for a bit of convalescence [actually for a wedding]
and now I'm back home working on the rod again.  A bit of time off found me here an' bugger me if I don't find all them familiar names, are you permitted to say" bugger me" in the USA?  All the regular HRI guys might remember me, so you all can bugger off and look at somfin' else and for our hosts Id like to say thanks first off for having me and let you know that I am an 18 year old girl who just loves it every way and that I've got really big .................................. No I'm not ,TJ's Dad just told me to say that!   No I'm really a 53 year old teenager who has just got back into the rod scene after a looong absence, during which I did a bit of dirt track racing.  My previous cars were a 32 roadster, a 23 bucket, a 39 Sedan, 23Track roadster, 28 RPU, and a 65 Falcon 4dr.  My present car is a 27 Roadster being built on repo A chassis, AFenders, 32Grill, Holden V8, TH350 and a centura diff.  Front end is L300.  Finish date was going to be Easter, but I'm not going to say which one any more. I am a member of the ASRF [and will remain for all the reasons I stated at HRI] and at present appear to not be a member of any Rod Clubs, thats a long story which may get told one day, but surfice to say ASRF aint the only ones in the poo.  Anyhow, nuff about me, except to say "anything I post is to be taken as BS and is to be discounted before you read it"  O.K.?
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

32coupe

So can I disregard everthing between "hello" and "OK"? :?

You sure took your time getting here.

And by the way we are all hiding on the Aussie forum.......lets see how long it takes you to find us............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :D
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

TJ's Dad

Grazza .. u finally made it here .... we heard you had run off with a 92 yr old hooker .. did she give you the flick ???  :lol:  :lol:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

grazza

I wish Mike, she was only 85, I went for a young one, and I couldn't keep it up to her.  Come back from the pub one night and all my gear was layin there on the road and she'd changed the lock.  Now I'm not slow, after bangin on the door to be let in for the rest of the night I left the cow! :wink:
Graeme

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the RRT board.

A great group here and it's gettin better
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dollys boyfriend

Quote from: "Crosley"welcome aboard the RRT board.

until now  :shock:  :lol:

dollys boyfriend

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"Grazza .. u finally made it here .... we heard you had run off with a 92 yr old hooker .. did she give you the flick ???  :lol:  :lol:
thats not a very nice thing to say about your inlaws

grazza

Quote from: "dollys boyfriend"
Quote from: "Crosley"welcome aboard the RRT board.

until now  :shock:  :lol:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Now I'm hurt! [I THINK] :cry:  :wink:
Graeme

TJ's Dad

Quotethats not a very nice thing to say about your inlaws

There is but one man i'd wish my Mother in Law on !!

Bucket n Sponge for guessin who .

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

grazza

Mike, I seem to be missing out on something here, but I'd like a go at the bucket and sponge all the same :)
Graeme

Anonymous

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"

Bucket n Sponge for guessin who .

This is now today's famous Quote.

No more Trophy Hunters Next time out you'll just get the bucket 'n' sponge.

Hi Grazza.

grazza

Graeme