Detroit Autorama and Club Plaques

Started by Bob K, March 02, 2005, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

I will be in Detroit for the show. I will have some of my Milwaukee "Esquires" plaques with me from 1956. I would trade for some other ones.

Look me up. Just as HRLC who I am.  I'm the short, fat, white bearded, bald guy with a car shirt and Levis.

B :P B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
 I'm the short, fat, white bearded, bald guy with a car shirt and Levis.

:shock:  :shock:  I am sure you will be the ONLY one of those there!!!!  :twisted:
Debb

parklane

Hey Bob
You can't be the short fat guy - I AM  :wink: :lol:  :lol:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I will be in Detroit for the show. I will have some of my Milwaukee "Esquires" plaques with me from 1956. I would trade for some other ones.

Look me up. Just as HRLC who I am.  I'm the short, fat, white bearded, bald guy with a car shirt and Levis.

Were bringing one Bob, if your interested in it we can trade!!
Debb

Fast Elvis

Bob and Deb it was a real pleasure to meet both of you this weekend in Detroit...........hope to see both of you over the driving season!!

Cheers, F.E.

Topsterguy

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I will be in Detroit for the show. I will have some of my Milwaukee "Esquires" plaques with me from 1956. I would trade for some other ones.

Hey Bob!  I collect plaques (have about 120 of them) so that sounds interesting! Email me at roadsterguy32@yahoo.ca   Larry
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fast Elvis"Bob and Deb it was a real pleasure to meet both of you this weekend in Detroit...........hope to see both of you over the driving season!!

Cheers, F.E.

Great meeting you too! always nice to have a fact to go with the names!!!!
Had a great time this weekend

Debb