Sunday should be an interesting day.

Started by Dave, March 18, 2004, 06:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Getting on a bus with the south lyon car club at 8 am sunday morning. I guess we end up at a rod shop sometime sunday. They dont tell ya where your going and ive heard they have been doing this for about 20 years. We stop for lunch and its free but the initial cost for the trip is 20 bucks.
Its a BYOB deal so we wont go thirsty :b-d: . Ill let everyone in on the out come monday after i sober up :b-d: Ive been told that they have 2 buses and people following in cars also.. Cool...............
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

Last year me in Beatnik were the ONLY ones in a hot rod.  There were the two HUGE buses, a large motorhome and a number of daily drivers but Big Olds was the only driven hot rod that day.  I believe there were over 200 folks on the crawl.  One of the stops last year was Detroit Speed and Engineering .  Very cool place.  I don't believe they go to the same place twice though but I'm sure you'll enjoy all the stops this year.

Have a GREAT time!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dirk35

That sounds kick *!!

Dont forget the camera! And let us know how it goes. Perferably before you sober up.......I always enjoy reading drunken posts!