new member introduction

Started by klassik, February 23, 2005, 01:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frisco

Hello to all. I am new to this board and am an active member of several other Hot Rod message boards.

I look forward to joining in your discussions. I am confident that I will learn some new ideas from you and hope that I can add some from my experiences as well.

I am a Master Toolmaker (soon to be on Forced Early Retirement as the company I work for is moving everything to Monterrey, Mexico). This will give me time to work on my present project. It is a '30 Ford Coupe. I will be posting some progress pictures soon.

I found this site from the Aussie Board while checking into their present problems.
It matters not where I am, nor where I have been,
but rather where I am going!

Frisco

Lithgow-Mick

Hi guys, Mick is my name, I'm another HRI refugee, Obviously I'm from Australia.
This is my first rod, its a 1932 cut down tourer, T-Bucket look alike.
After doing heaps of history on the rod, I decided to keep it as original as I could. If I knew how to post a picture of it, I would.
Or if someone could help out, I'll post a picture of it. As stated, its a 32 body, running gear is all 1938.  And after you see it, don't drool, its not for sale.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
One of the quickest rods to come out of Oz.  :shock:  
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

38HAULR

Hi guys, I am another refugee from the HRI,my name is Frank,56 yrs young, and I hail from the Eastern suburbs of Australia,s "most livable city" Melbourne.My current ride is a 46, Merc running a 289w., Under construction is a 38 Chev Pick up made from a cut down 4 door sedan,this is sitting on Jaguar Front/Rear ends with the common Chev 350/350 combo.I am following in the footsteps of some of of our more colourfull personalities heading here, and thank you for your hospitality.I note you have a roll of ex military, my service was with the Royal Australian Air Force  1967-1973..........Frank.

Jimmy B

G'day Frank!

Here you go Mick!

Lithgow-Mick's '32 Bucket.

Lithgow-Mick

Out of all my pictures, you had to post the * one.  :shock:
Onya Jimmy.  :lol:  :lol:
That pic was taken just after I blew the * off a few big blocks.  :shock:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Jimmy B

Next time you post 'em :lol:  ~:)  :)(  heehe
That was the only pic I had of your bucket outside, I could of posted the pics of it in the garage awaiting its trailer ride :wink:

Jimmy B

Just checked my emails & here are a few better pics of Micks bucket.

Enjoy!