Chat

Started by enjenjo, February 27, 2005, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Don't think I'll make it tonight. As anxious as I am to find out if Rooster and the boy got the chevy home today the sun was shining  and I let one of the dogs drag me around 3.6 miles. After having lunch to try to get my blood sugar back up (checked it at 63) I let the other boy drag me around 1.9 miles. When I lay down to rest my legs I'll probably fall asleep. GPster

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "GPster"Don't think I'll make it tonight. As anxious as I am to find out if Rooster and the boy got the chevy home today the sun was shining  and I let one of the dogs drag me around 3.6 miles. After having lunch to try to get my blood sugar back up (checked it at 63) I let the other boy drag me around 1.9 miles. When I lay down to rest my legs I'll probably fall asleep. GPster

we will miss you Joe!!!!  :cry:   sounds like they are as good as a treadmill  :lol:
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

I got into the room ok but every time I tried to post something I got kicked out.  :cry:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I got into the room ok but every time I tried to post something I got kicked out.  :cry:

Were you perhaps using AOL to connect to the chat room?

HotRodLadyCrusr

yes, is that bad???  :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"yes, is that bad???  :shock:

Sort of

http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2117