FAMOUS FAAT ROD

Started by phat rat, February 18, 2005, 05:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Well he did it again.  This time he and the vert are mentioned in the newest Rod & Custom in Thom Taylors' article. It's in the column under the 53 Chev. Hey Bob are you running out of money yet? This getting all the ink must be getting expensive! LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

P.S. Congrats B :D B
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat rat"Well he did it again.  This time he and the vert are mentioned in the newest Rod & Custom in Thom Taylors' article. It's in the column under the 53 Chev. Hey Bob are you running out of money yet? This getting all the ink must be getting expensive! LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah I am as a matter of fact. Could I start a little "Support My Magazine Habit" plea for $ here or would that be Gauche???

B :oops: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "phat rat"Well he did it again.  This time he and the vert are mentioned in the newest Rod & Custom in Thom Taylors' article. It's in the column under the 53 Chev. Hey Bob are you running out of money yet? This getting all the ink must be getting expensive! LOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah I am as a matter of fact. Could I start a little "Support My Magazine Habit" plea for $ here or would that be Gauche???

Bob, is that your buddy Larry's ride in the new Peter Vincent book?
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat rat

Glad you answered back. I was begining to wonder if you'd taken offense by my remark about money :D

kroozn

Just send him money and he won't be offended.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob K

Quote from: "kroozn"Just send him money and he won't be offended.

Yeah, what he said.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat rat

Quote from: "kroozn"Just send him money and he won't be offended.

Yeah, what he said.

B 8) B

Sorry  :cry:   but I contibute too much to my own poor fund and have nothing left over.  :lol: