in the shop visit

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 20, 2005, 05:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

well I had 2 Franks at my house , a third on the phone,  miss kitty on the phone too.

Fatcat was chuckling quite a bit , so I guess miss kitty was tickling him or there was a clean  mirror in front of him and he could see his reflection.

Enjenjo and his dad stopped by on saturday.  

A good visit, we swapped some stories , i show'd them around the stuff in the shop.

I do not keep my lawn tractor in the shop so ...... enjenjo did not have a clothing malfunction  :shock: thinking he needed to mow the yard naked
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sean

Those two sure get around alot for a couple of northern hillbillies.... :wink:

enjenjo

Since wednesday, I have driven 2,000 miles, Las Vegas to Blanding Utah, to Las Vegas, to Phoenix Az, and back to Vegas. Fly home tuesday.

I couldn't mow Tony's lawn, it was under water, along with the rest of the town. I've seen more rain out here in the last two weeks, than we get at home.

Full report when I get home.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Since wednesday, I have driven 2,000 miles, Las Vegas to Blanding Utah, to Las Vegas, to Phoenix Az, and back to Vegas. Fly home tuesday.

A retired guy like yerself has plenty of time to drive...

:wink:
Tony

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"
I do not keep my lawn tractor in the shop so ...... enjenjo did not have a clothing malfunction  :shock: thinking he needed to mow the yard naked

TONY!! its a good thing you were careful, things could have gotten out of hand pretty easy after our cold snowy winter!!! LOL  :shock:  :lol:
Debb

enjenjo

By the way, the two Franks were not Fatcat and I, but the Sr. Frank and I. 82 and still going strong.

I couldn't talk the wife into driving out, something about the three times I have blown the engine doing that in the last 7 years.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
TONY!! its a good thing you were careful, things could have gotten out of hand pretty easy after our cold snowy winter!!! LOL  :shock:  :lol:
Debb

Debb,

I am beginning to understand the little inside  joke of "BOO"

Does it have something to do with enjenjo on a lawn tractor in his "mowing outfit"  and saying BOO to you?

:shock:
Tony

enjenjo

Not even close. If you would have asked, I'd have told you. :lol: