Started by rumrumm, February 16, 2005, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumrumm

Here are some additional photos.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

Quote from: "rumrumm"Here are some additional photos.

Nice work, really like the license plate!  :lol:

34ford

Hey Lynn,

Sure looks sweet.  Have you found a top radiator hose to work with your air cleaner yet? I have the same type and have been looking around to find something that will curve out and clear the front of the air cleaner.

thanks

bob

47wood

A lotta hard work went into making that chassi and body so sweeeet.  Congrats and thanks for sharing.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dave

Quote from: "rumrumm"Here are some additional photos.
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Dave :lol:

EMSjunkie

DITTO!!!!!
Awesome ride :D

now, how 'bout a few interior shots?

thanks for sharing it with us. maybe one day I will get to see it in person.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

moparrodder

Lynn, that's one sweet ride!!! 8)    Can't wait to see it in Des Moines... hopefully it wont be raining this year!!!
   You sure can be proud of the fine job you've done with the coupe it's sweet!!!!!        Bill

alchevy

Very NICE!!!!! I can't wait to see it in Louisville. You think I will be able to find it among the other 11,000+ rods that will be there?? At least it's painted a very nice yellow and not the popular red...that should narrow them down a bit (at least by 5,000)!
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com